Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this piece of "journalism" at its finest:

http://www.lohud.com/interactive/art...eighb?gcheck=1

Just in time for Christmas, the official burglar holiday of the entire Western world.

All the comments are negative, even from people who do not own firearms.

Ironically the writer of the article has a gun permit as well and a commenter supposedly found the public record and published the address in the comments.

·
Banned
698 Posts
That fracking sick.. no right to privacy. You register your guns to follow the law then they give out your information. I bet a lawsuits is coming. Wow I have to pass this on to S.C.O.P.E. its a New York shooter legal group. Shooters Committee on Political Education. Web http://scopeny.org/ anyone in New York state should check them out.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Not that it's any of their business.

Maybe someone should publish who owns a Prius, expensive electronics, and is a liberal and probably not armed.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bet everyone whose names aren't on the list are having a big "O Crap" moment as they realize that the Bad Guys now know who is unarmed! Like puting a sign in their front yard saying "Please come rob me"!

·
Registered
226 Posts
This is only the first volley. Tyranny is here and the goon squad for the state is our media. I suggest we stand firm, compromise nothing. Otherwise we risk falling into totalitarianism.

Regards

Rod

·
Registered
27 Posts
Maybe we should publish the names and addresses of all the people associated with that news site!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yea, I have to agree. It is a first step toward totalitarianism/fascism, make public the dissenters. It's pointless to reason with these types. There views are guided by fear through other peoples agendas.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Some states have passed laws forbidding this information to be released. Publication of this is awful and wrong. Also the data is confusing. Only one person in Albany has a registered handgun?

·
Registered
55 Posts
why dont they publish a map like that for child sex offenders and such! so law abiding citizens can see where they live!

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why dont they publish a map like that for child sex offenders and such! so law abiding citizens can see where they live!
You know, there's a website where you can do exactly that.

Criminal Searches - Neighborhood Watch

Click on the link and enter your zip code, and a map of your neighborhood will display known criminals in the area, along with their offenses.

·
Banned
402 Posts
and this
They just did it AGAIN--more names in print. Is this sick or what ?????????????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts