Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not an Oakland Raiders fan but living in Nor-Cal, it's feels good to watch them win a close one, even if it's only a preseason game.
I'm happy for the loyal fans who supported the team and were rewarded tonight with a rare home win.
They suck for so long that I can no longer recall the last time that I saw the Raiders win a football game.
But next week when the Raiders visit Green Bay,
GO PACK GO!

·
Registered
569 Posts
And last year's UDFA QB Matt McGloin from Penn State once again leads the stats!!!

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And last year's UDFA QB Matt McGloin from Penn State once again leads the stats!!!
The story of his life. Walk-on, UDFA, win.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
I can't wait for the regular season to start. Both college and pro.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
My Chiefs had a walk in the park last year due to an easy schedule. Things are going to be a lot tougher for them this year. I don't hold out a lot of hope but strange things do happen.

·
Super Moderator
21,403 Posts
Pats never look good in the preseason. Garoppolo looks like he will be a fine QB once he gets some NFL experience under his belt. He has a few years to pay attention and learn from Brady.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
While the Seahawks are returning with an almost intact lineup as their super bowl winning team, this season appears more wide open than last year.

As for college, no more BCS :D

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
I love football.....
And miss Hank Williams Jr.
"Are you ready for some football?"

·
Banned
4,290 Posts

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
I love football.....And miss Hank Williams Jr. "Are you ready for some football?"
Yeah bro. Exactly! I'm a happy camper again till next February. :)

·
Registered
5,484 Posts

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Me too!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
As bad as I miss football, and it's really bad, I still can't make myself watch a preseason game. Am I alone in this?

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
As bad as I miss football, and it's really bad, I still can't make myself watch a preseason game. Am I alone in this?
Watching preseason football is like watching a race car crew member take a few warm up laps before handing the car over to the pro driver.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
You're right. Preseason games are horrible. The same goes for preseason baseball which is actually worse.

Reactions: Planeguy

·
Registered
856 Posts
I am an Oakland Raider Fan but usually only whisper...sssshhhhhh.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
I watch pre season. Just can't help myself. Chiefs are on in 45 minutes.:eek:

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I try to find the humor when backup QBs play and they suck :D
Preseason's when I familiarize myself with the rookies and free agent acquisitions.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts