Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BREAKING NEWS CLEVELAND (OH) ---
Cleveland Browns football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown, white powdery substance on the field. Head coach Pat Shurmur immediately suspended practice and called the local Police, FBI, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Crime Scene Investigators (CSI).
After an in-depth, complete analysis, FBI/CSI forensics experts determined that the white powdery substance that was completely unknown to the Browns players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after the special agents decidedthat the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
Very funny. I just wonder am I the only forum us member who could not give two hoots about the Nfl or American football in general. Ps maybe it is because I was raised working every Sunday and went to a college with no football team.

·
Super Moderator
21,481 Posts
My team is 1 win 1 loss and 1 replacement official bad call. In the stats it shows as 1-2.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Now..... that's funny..... :D

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Poor Browns. Falcons are 3-0. :)

Battle of Ohio isn't much of a battle anymore with the Browns being in the tank.

·
Registered
600 Posts
terry-p,

With all due respect, your team is one of the NFL's favorites because the Patriots are a cash cow. Your team gets the benefit on the vast majority of the calls every game. Just ask the Raiders.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Very funny. I just wonder am I the only forum us member who could not give two hoots about the Nfl or American football in general. Ps maybe it is because I was raised working every Sunday and went to a college with no football team.

You're not alone.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually I could give a rodent's rear end about the NFL too. I just though this was funny whether you like football or not.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
terry-p,

With all due respect, your team is one of the NFL's favorites because the Patriots are a cash cow. Your team gets the benefit on the vast majority of the calls every game. Just ask the Raiders.
Fact.

Btw Funny joke, but it stung a bit as life long browns fan. You know were real fans with as crappy as our team is.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
So not funny. >.<

As a 22 yr. long fan of the Browns, I can attest we were good once (for the younger crowd)...

My wife is a Steeler fan. Poor me. We get along great, except 2 days out of the year.

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
You are not alone. In fact, I may take it a bit further than you do here, assuming you like at least some type of sport: I'm a guy, still happily married to the same sweet gal for almost 20 years, I lift weights, I run, I go bicycling....but I absolutely could not care less about sports, ANY sports, period. I don't watch, keep up with, talk about, or even really understand sports of any kind. I only clicked on this story because I thought it might be about a real terror attack that I didn't hear about.:eek:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
+1

As far as I am concerned just a bunch of over paid me playing a game!

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
terry-p,

What about that Ravens game? That FG was bull crap. Many other calls before that one were equally disgusting.

·
Registered
17,109 Posts
At least the Browns get the 1st game with the regular refs back, or maybe they need the replacement ones, if they haven't allready gone back to Footlocker.

·
Registered
838 Posts
What about that Ravens game? That FG was bull crap. Many other calls before that one were equally disgusting.
there wasnt a single angle that showed the ball going OUTSIDE of the post. Over the top is still good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts