Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well with my beloved Buckeyes taking it on the chin and my forever favorite Cleveland Browns on their bye week I needed some group therapy so ... I cleaned up the dirty girls and made them presentable ... hopefully the picture shows off their better side!

Attachments

Reactions: OZARK

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
17,041 Posts
Nothing worse than a bunch of dirty girls!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Even though the Browns being on makes me look for alternative activities, I gotta tell ya that your harem looks top-notch! I'm especially lusting after your P90 .45. That two-tone is HOT!

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Even though the Browns being on makes me look for alternative activities, I gotta tell ya that your harem looks top-notch! I'm especially lusting after your P90 .45. That two-tone is HOT!
Thanks ... I picked her up from a pawn shop out on the left coast. She had some wear and a few blemishes when she came home.

I found a damn good gunsmith that does Cerakoting and he did her right. I love the look and she shoots like a dream!

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A Browns fan with guns and ammo...not good...not good at all.

GO BENGALS
I make sure no loaded guns are within reach ... I can't afford to buy new tv after new tv ...

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like that cerakoted P90!
Thanks ... I picked her up from a pawn shop out on the left coast. She had some wear and a few blemishes when she came home.

I found a damn good gunsmith that does Cerakoting and he did her right. I love the look and she shoots like a dream!

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,546 Posts
My kind of therapy!

Nice pin-ups.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts