There's Supercross though.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
The calm before the storm.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
A I the only forum member who would love to watch a skeet match or cowboy action instead of the super bowl?
If the weather is good, I've been known to take my Harley out for a ride on SuperBowl Sunday.
There is virtually no traffic on the scenic roads up in the hills... it's great!

·
Super Moderator
21,484 Posts
Thanks. Can't remember when the last time I watched a Probowl. I thought it came AFTER the superbore.
It should be after the SB but those in charge decided to make it unavailable to the current version of two best teams in the game. Goodell told the players if they didn't play harder he was going to eliminate it. I think they should anyway. In Baseball it at least determines which league will have the home field advantage in thw World Series.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
It should be after the SB but those in charge decided to make it unavailable to the current version of two best teams in the game. Goodell told the players if they didn't play harder he was going to eliminate it. I think they should anyway. In Baseball it at least determines which league will have the home field advantage in thw World Series.
That's exactly what I say. It's meaningless because of that. I still watch because I like football too much to ignore it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
whats football.............?:p

·
Registered
276 Posts
No football but Nascar will be starting up soon for you Nascar Fans.
Yeah buddy!!!
Twin 150`s 2/15? 2/24 Daytona 500. I like Daytona but the hoopla leading up to it is almost as bad as the Super Bowl. It`ll be interesting to see how the new car handles in a long draft.
Rowdy Rules!!!!

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
No football but Nascar will be starting up soon for you Nascar Fans.
WOOHOO!!! Appropriate changes made to my Avatar :D

24 is the number for Jeff Gordon for those who have asked.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thats sacreligeous. Just wrong man, wrong. It needs to be an 18

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Seems weird not to have a football game to watch.
The NHRA Drag Racing season begins this weekend with the Winternationals in Pomona. I'm a happy man!:D

·
Registered
12,851 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Haven't been to a NHRA race but watch every week along with Nascar. Indy's not far maybe attend the NHRA race this year.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
There must be others like me that don't like football.
Modern day gladiators..... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts