Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got to this campground it was packed but everyone left after I arrived. I wonder why?

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Ha! When I read the title, I thought...did he have the flamingos out pecking around? LOL Then I saw the pic. :p But you had the good ones out & not the duct tape one.... :)

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! When I read the title, I thought...did he have the flamingos out pecking around? LOL Then I saw the pic. :p But you had the good ones out & not the duct tape one.... :)
I only take the duck taped one on short trips. Its falling apart and can't take long trips.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'll remember that trick the next time I go camping and need some privacy. But around here some ******* would shoot them and try to eat em.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Polka music blaring from your speakers?
That's been known to clear a campground...

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Flamingo is mighty tasty, especially with a bit of hot sauce dripping from their toes!
True story. I was in China one time and they served some sort of bird. When I asked what it was, they said they didn't know the English word but it was a bird with long legs that stands on one leg sometimes. We stumbled our way and they proudly announced it was flamingo. I ate it and told them it tasted like duck. Later they corrected themselves and said it was crane, the white crane that is sometimes depicted in Chinese paintings.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Nope, but I knew a guy once that had one. I'll stick with dogs.
I knew someone who had a pet skunk with the scent gland removed. I also knew someone who tried to keep a raccoon as a pet. Now I have a little white dog that my wife dresses in a pink sweater. :confused:

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I knew someone who had a pet skunk with the scent gland removed. I also knew someone who tried to keep a raccoon as a pet. Now I have a little white dog that my wife dresses in a pink sweater. :confused:
I dress my pug up & he loves it. I just ask him if he wants to get pretty, he runs over, and lifts his arms up to put them in the shirt sleeves. He also smiles when you tell him he is pretty. :p

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Seems perfectly normal to me.... :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Do you have a pet skunk? I've always wondered about how they would be for a pet.
A boy I used to work with had a pet skunk. It was just like a house cat. Some Jehovah's Witnesses paid him a visit, before they could get out of the car the skunk got on top of the car and laid down. They sat there for the longest before gingerly driving off. They didn't come back.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts