Ruger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
I've been downloading music lately from a site called NoiseTrade. There's a lot of really great music on the site from a lot of different artists that you may or may not have ever heard of. It's a good mix of contemporary Christian as well as secular music in all genres ranging from rock, to pop, to indie and folk.

The best part about it is it's free. Unless, of course, you wish to donate to the artists. You can send as much or as little as you'd like. If you really love an album, it's nice to send $5 their way through PayPal or a debit card, which I've done both numerous times. You can listen to the albums before you download so you don't junk up your hard drive with music you won't listen to. Then, just give 'em an email address and zip code, and they send you a link to download. It's a fair deal, in my opinion. I've discovered many artists through the site and I always try and give a little when I download something I like. It helps them and it's a good value for me.

Check it out and let me know what you guys think! I'm pretty heavy into indie rock, folk and bluegrass (The Avett Brothers The Black Keys, The Format, Hawkboy, Iron & Wine, Josh Ritter, The Lumineers, Pilot Speed, Radiohead, Silversun Pickups, The Collection, Matthew Reed and Fun. are some of my favorites right now) and I always find something to love on NoiseTrade.

Happy listening!
Matthew

1 - 1 of 1 Posts