Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a much used Hogue rubber grip for a Ruger SP. I say much used
because I have put them on and taken them off--I don't know how many
times. I like the way they look on my SP but I just don't like the way they feel. Just one of those personal things I guess. I still
like the ugly stock grips the best. Anyway I am offering them to who
ever wants them. Just to make it fair and interesting,I will draw a
number about mid-day this Friday(1/26/07) I will then post who won
the draw and you can shoot me an email with you mailing address.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Great Non-Karma!!! Don't enter me in the drawing... it's too bad I don't own a SP101 yet! Maybe by 02/26/07 I might have one... in .38 Special[8D]

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I don't have one either jaredshs, so leave me out also. You are gonna' make someone on this forum happy though. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Jaredshs---nice of you to bless someone with those tiger-tamers...whoever gets them may shoot more-then better-then your gift may save a life or stop a terrorist----think about that!! The first shot on the North Bridge was fired by just a guy....

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Thanks for offering up the non-karma, whatever that is. Hope someone on this board owns a SP besides you & me. I already have Trausch grips that I am very happy with so leave me out of the drawing.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sheepdog
There were only five responses to the drawing for the grips. Yours was the only one that didn't
say "don't enter my name", so you got the grips. Maybe you will find an SP to go in them.lol

Shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I will get them out to you by US mail. Congratulations and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts