Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a little Kel-Tec 3AT over the weekend. I got to shoot it Saturday morning with some Win fmj stuff. That little thing shoots darn good at 7 yards. First 50 rounds thru it went without a hitch. I expected it to be pretty nasty to shoot, but it's really not as bad as the PF-9. It's so small, it just disappears in your pocket. I'd rather have something bigger than that, but it makes a good bug and it's darn sure better than nothing. If I remember right, Baldy is pretty fond of his.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
The Kel-Tecs are good little guns, quality construction and while the .380 is questionable as a primary defense, it makes a great b-up gun. Good to hear it shoots well too. Just aim between the eyes! Might trade in my .32 ppk for one.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Things been upside down around here for awhile. I should be getting on line more now.
You better beleive I am sold on the KT-3AT for a bug gun. I don't step out out the house without it anymore. Just remember to shoot 10 to 15 feet is where it shines. Learn to point shoot it and forget about the sites. With a little practice you will surprise yourself. Practice coming out of your pocket and shooting from the hip. Just be sure you clear your pocket and get it a little in front of you before you fire. I shoot about 20 or 30 rounds through mine every time I go to the range just to stay tuned up with it. Good luck with it Rman.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts