Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. Thought this would be a good forum to join since I just ordered my first gun, an SR9c.

I placed an order for this gun a little over a week ago and have been reading conflicting posts on anther forum that the SR9c is no longer Ma compliant due to a change they made.

Is there any truth to this? Do you think I will still be able to get one since I already ordered it and hopefully Ruger is still shipping pre-change models to dealers in Ma?

I appreciate your help and hopefully I don't have to start looking for a different first gun!

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Greetings from the Central Coast of California.

·
Super Moderator
16,266 Posts
Bandit ... Welcome from SW Ohio & congrats on your new SR9c ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome from SE Missouri. Great people and lots of information here. I haven't heard of any changes but you might ask in the pistol section.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Welcome from northern Illinois. Id do a quick search of the forum to find an answer. If not post your question in the pistol section and I'm sure you'll get an answer soon enough. Enjoy your sr9c its a gem and good luck.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
549 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from NE North Carolina.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! ditto the above comments, but i would guess wherever you ordered it from would have been aware of the change and would have said something. enjoy the forum and your forthcoming ruger!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.