Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new here and I have a Ruger P90 .45. I joined for 2 reason, I'm in the market for a new hand gun. I'm looking for something I can carry, ruger P90 is huge. Great gun but it's on the big size. Also, looking for mods I can do to my pistol. Sites, new trigger, anything? Thanks in advance!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

Stay safe..... :D

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! nice mall you got there ;-). i used to live just up the road in jenkintown (and later in west chester). enjoy the forum andyour ruger!!

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...I don't know I carry my p90's with no problem...

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
AlpahaTactical on Twitter

You might want to look at the LCP great gun looks good worka even better. It shoots a 380
Round, and is alot smaller to carry on you full time. Trust me one of the best carry guns around

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome from the flatlands. I lived in Norristown and worked in Philadelphia in 2003. Then, I clicked my ruby slippers together and said "There's no place like home".

BTW. Ruger SR9c is a great option. Can't carry a gun in Philly, can you? First class cities and all that. Does King of Prussia permit CCW?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina, we don't match your crime rate but we're working on it. Looks like I will be the second to recommend the sr9c. You can carry it with the 10 round mag and keep the 17 in your pocket if needed. Unless you are in one of the communist states. Some find that it is a little heavy but a good holster takes care of that. It shoots like a dream and has an incredible trigger. But you should try out as many guns as you can.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum - from West Virginia

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of California.

Only 59th? You can do better than that! :D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Welcome from New England!

59th? LOL

·
The Shooterologist
3,992 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana....

·
Registered
463 Posts
A warm welcome from Florida, enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Welcome from South Florida

Welcome aboard from South Florida. I would take a hard look at the SR9C, if you are set on an auto pistol. For revolvers, I would look at the LCR. Best wishes and good luck!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.