Ruger Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Picked her up a few days ago. Excited to get home to it and some parts for some other builds. No M18 yet as they were out of them at the local base exchange. I haven’t had too much time to work on my guns yet but I managed to get a Swampfox Optics Justice RDS installed on my Glock 17 clone, a Ultimak rail and Swampfox Liberator on one of my Aks, and busted my suppressor out of ATF jail.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So I haven’t gotten a chance to shoot it yet but the holster I ordered from Safariland back on April 12th finally arrived. So far I’m pretty happy with it. It carries the weight very well and the Ruger is lighter feeling than I thought it would be. Doesn’t print nearly as much as I thought it would either. On a side note with the ammo shortage right now it’s looking like a stroke of accidental genius to get something in .357 Magnum/.38 Special. Around me at least it’s still available and not as outrageously priced as so much else.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bill2336,

That's a B E A U T I F U L collection, congratulations and T H A N K Y O U for your service.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts