Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local gun store guy has an HK SR9 308 semi auto rifle for $2,400.00, it looks to have been shot quite a bit. I was wondering if it is worth 2,400.00 or if he is blowing smoke? It is from his personal collection and he says it is in excellent shape, but it only has one mag and no other goodies with it. There is also casing dent markers on the ejector lip like its had the piss shot out of it ? It looks to also have been stored dirty for quite some time ? I was just wondering what you all thought and if this is another I should pass on as it seems a little steep for what the gun is ? If it was an original HK 91 I would have already bought it !

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Springfield M1A...more gun, less money---time will come when HK parts are nonexistant...just my old one-cuppa opinion...going for another cup!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at a couple of those, one in "squad" fashion and their new "Socom" version. Hell, I can get the fully decked out Socom version for less than the HK he has and the Socom is brand new !

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sheep, what do think of that new mini in 6.8 ? The one Ruger just started making ? Found some high cap mags from a good manufacturer and was thinking about getting one ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts