Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,369 Posts
That's a right handsome Colt you have there. I share your passion. I have way more 1911 types than any other guns. Ruger SA revolvers run a close second. Here's one of my old beaters and my "go to" carry gun. It's a MK IV Series 80 Enhanced.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:Originally posted by Iowegan

That's a right handsome Colt you have there. I share your passion. I have way more 1911 types than any other guns. Ruger SA revolvers run a close second.
Nice one ! Here's another "Not A Ruger". :D

COLT OFFICER'S MODEL S80

·
16,369 Posts
Here's another "not Ruger" you don't see every day. It's a Colt Ace 22 LR

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I got one of them old Colts you don't see everyday and it is a little shooter. The wife laid claim to it and it's her packing piece now.
Government MarkIV .380

·
16,369 Posts
Baldy, Good minds think alike! Got one of those little gomers too. Still LNIB.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Man thats sharp Iowegan. I just sent mine to the smith to have him go through it and replace or repair anything he finds wrong with it. My wife is going to use it for cc so I want it 100%. If it wasn't for that I would get it refinished and some fancy grip panels.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Colt is my holy grail of firearms. At the top of just about every firearms type wish list for me is a Colt. Thanks for sharing the pictures guys, but I can't stand to look at them. The desire it creates is unreal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts