Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent video between Joe and a working man there was the mention of the "AR-14". I myself was curious and have been coming the interwebs to try and shed light on this elusive new weapon of mass destruction. Come to find out, its not so new after all. Apparently it was a joint collaboration, some many years back, between Ruger and Troy Industries. The purpose was to turn an innocent looking Mini 14 into an evil assault weapon rifle bazooka. After seeing pictures I'm with Joe on this one. We don't need a firearm this evil!!!

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,336 Posts
That rates right up there with the Mini-15, a swell rifle.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
My God that's ugly!!!

·
Sky Marshal
184 Posts
Actually, I've been thinking of getting an AR-13. Since 13 is less than 14, it must not be as deadly, and maybe Gropey Joe and his minions won't come over and take it away from me.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Actually, I've been thinking of getting an AR-13. Since 13 is less than 14, it must not be as deadly, and maybe Gropey Joe and his minions won't come over and take it away from me.
you can go a little lower and get an AR-10 :D

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I feel sorry for Joe Biden. I’ve never agreed with him politically, but it’s cruel what the Democrats are doing with him.

He’s clearly suffering from significant cognitive decline (like early dementia) and they keep propping him up and expecting him to campaign. It’s like sending an old boxer, years past his prime, back into the ring, knowing that he’ll probably get the tar beaten out of him.

He’s losing track of what he’s saying, responding to questions with “word salad” or barely remembered movie quotes (“lying dog-faced pony soldier”). Even his angry outbursts when challenged are so typical of early dementia. It will only get worse as the pressure and the pace of campaigning ratchet up.

In the last presidential election, I felt that the Democrats nominated the only candidate who had a chance of losing to Trump (and, conversely, that the Republicans had nominated the only candidate who could lose to Hillary Clinton). This time, the Democrats seem determined to nominate someone who has a better than even chance of having a complete mental collapse before November.

As I said, I feel sorry for Joe Biden. If anyone in his family loves him, they should be trying to get him to drop out before it’s too late. If anyone in the Democrat party had a conscience, they’d force him to drop out (as they did with so many other candidates).

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts