Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be very, very careful! People in cars will pull out in front of you with no warning whatsoever.

·
Registered
431 Posts
That's not a motorcycle, it's a photon torpedo. That guy must have been doing about a million miles an hour. One of the first pictures "my friends" sent me after I got mine.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
842 Posts
There was a fatal motorcycle/car accident in the intersection about 2 miles from us last night. That's at least three in the same spot in the last few years and I know in two instances the car driver was at fault. Whole lot of car to car wrecks there too, most times people with their heads in their ___s or jabbering on a cell phone.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ahh the 'zoom-splats'. I'll stick to cruiser speeds thanks. Not that it makes you much safer, but I was once told 'never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly'.

·
Banned
723 Posts
I ride and I have been "down" before.

Cars, trucks, horses, kids, old ladies walking across the road, dogs, deer and many other unnmamed things want to kill me when I ride.

Oh well, there's always the track to do some speed and knee dragging around corners. :D

Biker

·
Registered
693 Posts
Seems that’s very typical life-ending situation for a teenager riding such a powerful beast. :(

·
Registered
704 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Tweek

Ahh the 'zoom-splats'. I'll stick to cruiser speeds thanks. Not that it makes you much safer, but I was once told 'never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly'.
That's a good one to remember, besides those silly bells don't warn anyone.... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts