Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have made Lance Corporal I have an old Army question. Does this mean I am not quite good enough with a rifle and have to carry a spear?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No, but you do get your own fork at the Coffee Shop:D-it's amazin 'round here-I've learned as much from the new guys as from the old guys...it astounds me how much I don't know these days.....could it be a generation chasm????

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had my picture taken a couple years ago next a gun I shot in 1971. It was not exactly a CCW. All I can say is if you could get with in 50 yards you usually got them.

·
Registered
704 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 15AcreWoods

Now that I have made Lance Corporal I have an old Army question. Does this mean I am not quite good enough with a rifle and have to carry a spear?
Oh contrare, of course you may carry a rifle,(EMPTY). But you are relegated to using a spoon at the diner so as to not injure yourself on the pie. Your fork is reservered for you until you obtain the rank of "Sergeant". Of course it goes with-out saying that your actions will be closely monitored until you make Staff.... :D

Your photo explains the required spoon for E-4's. 8"r's and 155's put the emphasis on close, as in horse-shoes. Gotta' get down to 13 digit grids for accurate arty fire. "Steel On Target", Fire for Effect. Splash-Out... :D

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Take on anything ya think ya can handle. We won't do nuthin' but make fun of ya----just keep the muzzle pointin' downrange.

·
Registered
320 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 15AcreWoods

It only means, you're in for the duration.:D
Also means, you're a lifer !;)
No looking back.[:0]
Spears are optional.Unless you do archery.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
A civilian that is an American Rifleman is a very dangerous man. Rank, what Rank, we don't need no stinkin' rank.
Congrats and Just keep posting, Keep your powder dry and aim small, miss small.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
sheepdog will soon get his set of dishs not far to go ole pal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts