Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
Anyone planning to attend the NRA Annual Meeting in Nashville this weekend? I was thinking about it. It's about a four drive for me. Could be a long day trip, very long day trip.

2015 NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits
We are headed that way in about 45 minutes. About a 5 hour drive. We have press passes and will be videoing while there. Anything anyone wants to see?

We'll be there later today and all day Saturday. Green tshirts with "ShootFastFun" on them, three of us (myself, Son and Daughter) if you go and see us say hello!

·
Banned
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please Join The NRA

I was going on the assumption that most folks on here are card carrying members of the National Rifle Association. If you are not let me ask you to join in the strongest possible terms. They need donations and boots on the ground but if you can't provide any of that then just being a member helps immensely. The reason the NRA is so strong is because of it's members. Every time they lobby on gun issues Congress knows they have a membership roll with my name and your name on it. Motivated passionate Americans that believe in our 2nd amendment rights that vote.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Show was great. Traffic and parking were another story. If you go, get there early. It was worth the 3/4 mile walk.

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
We lucked up, drove up about 1 PM, drove in the parking garage, parked in about 60 seconds and walked right in the front lobby. The show was crowded but lots of great things to see. We made it less than half way today. Tomorrow is going to be busy for sure.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
We lucked up, drive up about 1 PM, drove in the parking garage, parked in about 60 seconds and walked right in the front lobby. The show was crowded but lots of frat things to see. We made it less than half way today. Tomorrow is going to be busy for sure.
Anything new in the Ruger booth?

·
Bat Man
1,672 Posts
OK, very busy today and difficult to see everything. Hopefully it will clear out a little as the day progresses.

I didn't see anything flagged as "new and unseen" at the Ruger booth i.e. no new releases, but it was so crowded I could have easily missed something. They were showing the Takedown Charger prominently.

I also noticed a small booth attributed to Ruger on one end of the haul that was empty and unoccupied. I have not idea what the purpose of it may have been.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Theresa Vail and The Women of Weatherby.:D

·
Banned
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Didn't make it! I had things and relaxing to do. Had to get my woman's work done no women around to do it but my clothes and dishes are clean. Wonder where they'll have it next year need to plan ahead. Got started filing my taxes to see how bad Uncle Sam got me this year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts