Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, we spent the afternoon at a kid's birthday party. Although there were enough adults there we knew that it was fun for us too. Anyway, some friends were talking about this guy who was a neighbor, he was down on the lawn and we were up one story on a deck. The host said the guy was a Fairfax County cop. As soon as she said that I thought, yeah, definitely a cop haircut. But then I immediately noticed he was carrying outside the waistband, about 4:00, with just an untucked golf shirt.

I was surprised at how easily, once I looked for it, I noticed it! I think it's something I am just starting to get tuned into, you know? Anyway, I just found that interesting.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
[8D]EddieF
Son,I believe yer startin to get the idea. Good for you--keep on
thinkin this way.:D(my wife and I mow our yard the same exact way.)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Kinda like allofasudden the neighbor girl started to look more interesting, once your focus changes, and you come inside, you see a lot you never dreamed existed before...sit in the coffee shop and watch the different ways people come in....watch their eyes and hands...where they sit at a round table or booth, and do the same on the street-and notice the difference between the way a new cop and an old bull walk, sit, stand...it's a whole new dimension of people-watching...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Eddie,
you have come a long way in a short time.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. If I've made progress it's largely in part because of this forum. This is as good a source of inspiration as it is a source for information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.