Ruger Forum banner

14281 - 14300 of 14345 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Saturday nite outside of Melbourne down under dinners done i just put the chickens away and hey look crocodile Dundee on rerun on the TV

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Saturday nite outside of Melbourne down under dinners done i just put the chickens away and hey look crocodile Dundee on rerun on the TV
The original was the best one I think. Have not visited Off Topic in quite some time. You all have a great Saturday.

·
Registered
842 Posts
installing cat6 for new IP cameras... fell through the ceiling of my home office... just spackling up the hole in the celing from the left side of me falling through while leaving the right side in the attic

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
LSU Tigers Baseball played their first opening games of the 2020 season this weekend !
A cold triple header against the Indiana Hoosiers ! I enjoy LSU baseball games the best !
Geaux Tigers ,
Gary

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
When a dog sees a couple of police dogs does he think “ I better be cool it’s the cops”..........

·
One Star
9,504 Posts
Nothing is in a empty mind,remember the song nothing from nothing leaves nothing?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Now that made me laugh, I wonder if he still checks in to see how his threads doing.........

14281 - 14300 of 14345 Posts