Ruger Forum banner

14321 - 14340 of 14345 Posts

·
One Star
9,504 Posts
It is 49 degrees and sunny,i'm going outside and cut my yard grass.

·
One Star
9,504 Posts
My driver side window in my Chrysler 300 S stop working but the other three still works. Is it a fuse or a electric motor problem I have? I never had a window stop working on my cars before.

·
Registered
16,901 Posts
My driver side window in my Chrysler 300 S stop working but the other three still works. Is it a fuse or a electric motor problem I have? I never had a window stop working on my cars before.
It's usually the switch, but could be the motor or a bad wire. If it was a fuse, the other windows would be effected.

·
Premium Member
13,798 Posts
Thank God for the lakehouse less than an hour away! Getting the garage cleaned up and organized so the boss will let me get a puddle jumper to fish in our small lake!

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
2,830 Posts
Had anyone heard from Trigger Creep? He deployed overseas I think and I don’t recall if I’ve seen or heard anything about him for a while.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
what the ?? ah new page lay out im gonna struggle for a while

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Mine did that in my crew cab. The passenger window just dropped (didn't break, thankfully). Turned out to be the wire broke from wearing weird on the motor pulley assembly. Lucky, my dealer could get the parts right away and had it fixed same day.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts

I like strawberry parfait’s & a good solid hammer. Also enjoy the evenings after work where I go shooting for a bit like I did yesterday. This virus crap sucks & my yard needs to be mowed. Glad to live in Alabama!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Exalted One
1,625 Posts
Wild Turkeys and Canada Geese are out, blessing us with their presence in our main 8-acre horse pasture. Our younger horse no longer uses them as an excuse to be stupid. Also, the Cowbirds have completed their "right-side-ride" with the Junkos for the seasonal deployment. Frogs and Toads are also making the evenings more enjoyable; must now look out for them on our driveway - the term "toad-in-the-road" is very apropo.

Next up is seeing the Turkey hatchlings, young barn swallow hatchlings (and protecting them from the barn cats), a gradual increase in Canada Geese to dozens for a bit, and fawns... The greatest pleasure we have is the wildlife, and this is the season for "awwwwwwwe". Aside from our 30-year-old horse, it is why we moved here.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I don’t need but want more 9mm ammo. Also need & want isopropyl alcohol. All this hand sanitizer business has depleted isopropyl alcohol supplies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14321 - 14340 of 14345 Posts