Ruger Forum banner

14341 - 14350 of 14350 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
The liquor store closed at 8PM because of COVID-19.....................seriously??........I'm out of Bourbon!!

·
Exalted One
1,646 Posts
Spring and early summer has arrived! After a few years of no bunny sightings (other than a few carcasses from cat kills), they are starting to show up again. Feels good as they are probably the most innocent of critters around here (don't grow crops). Wild Turkeys are starting to come out and I look forward to seeing their goslings following along behind. Also looking forward to seeing this year's fawns. Canada Geese drop by from time to time to feast in our main pasture. Tree-frogs and toads and bullfrogs have entered the cacophony of night sounds, as well as racoon squabbles, and toads are starting to keep my wife company during evening chores. Hummingbirds have been abundant and, curiously, bug me down at the barn when their feeders need fillin' up at the house (300' distant). They have me well trained!

No more heated water buckets or blanketing for the horses! Just fly-control and a LOT of mowing...

Next act will be our three apple trees dropping their fruit, which will attract all sorts of critters: all welcome except, perhaps, for the yellow-jackets. What the deer can't reach, the squirrels chew away for the apples to drop down for them, the deer, racoons, rabbits, other squirrels, and sometimes skunks (rare).

Life is good!

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
Hey, it's me. As Phil Collins said, "I'm not dead yet". Guess that's going around.

Just doing a little lurking.

When am I going to get the credit for starting this thread? I created this one. Shootist created Off Subject. The two got merged as Off Subject. I told the admins what happened, but they just changed the name of his to Off Topic, my thread, my name. Then he got booted off for violating rules.

I doubt correcting this is your top priority, but hey, it's been 7 friggin' years! 😂

But I really wanted to say Howdy to all my old buddies here. And I may be listing some stuff in the classifieds that I probably can't use anymore.

Take care, everyone! Defend our 2A. It's about to show us why it was written.

14341 - 14350 of 14350 Posts