Ruger Forum banner

14441 - 14460 of 14472 Posts

·
Registered
17,116 Posts
Hope the Steelers beat up the Cowboys bad today. Go Steelers!
Heck of a game!
I bet that 4th string Quarterback had you at the edge of your seat.

·
One Star
10,065 Posts
My Steelers got lucky,but a win is a win and I will take it. Go Steelers!

·
One Star
10,065 Posts
I liked watching Brady get his ass whooped be Brees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got to admit I enjoyed that butt whipping too.

Reactions: Eshooter

·
One Star
10,065 Posts
I can only find one of the college basketball magazine publication for this season.Have all the others gone out of business? The only one I found in stores is Anton.

·
One Star
10,065 Posts
I never realize it was Friday the 13th on Friday.

·
One Star
10,065 Posts
Getting ready to watch the NFL Minnesota Vikings vs Chicago Bears game tonight at 8:15 pm.

Reactions: FeralCatKillr

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
3,121 Posts
Getting ready to watch the NFL Minnesota Vikings vs Chicago Bears game tonight at 8:15 pm.
Got it on too. As much as I like to bitch and moan about some of these crybaby professional athletes, it's good to have football on again. The college season kinda turned out to be a flop this year.

·
One Star
10,065 Posts
If you don't like women college basketball,give it a "watch" you just might change your mind about the women game. Go Cards...#L1C4

·
One Star
10,065 Posts
Wow the Kentucky Wildcats football team got beaten by a basketball score today by Roll Tide 63-3.....

Reactions: Eshooter

·
One Star
10,065 Posts
I live in College basketball country, games will be played tomorrow. Go UofL Cards #L1C4

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
How do you cut a straight line with a circular saw??

·
Registered
17,116 Posts
How do you cut a straight line with a circular saw??
I use a metal stud, clamped down, as a fence after measuring from the blade to the edge of the Skillsaw table for the setback.

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
I use a metal stud, clamped down, as a fence after measuring from the blade to the edge of the Skillsaw table for the setback.
lol, you really didn’t get it........straight line........circular saw.......a saw that cuts circles........a play on words.......

·
Registered
17,116 Posts
lol, you really didn’t get it........straight line........circular saw.......a saw that cuts circles........a play on words.......
Sorry, I didn't. I thought you were workin on a project or something.
I guess my eyes see circular saw, but my mind thinks Skillsaw, and I just didn't put two and two together.

You got anything with a reciprocating saw?

Reactions: Mark204

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
After watching a bit of the Thanksgiving parades on tv I’m thanking God for football! I know this has been an unprecedented year but these “parades” have been getting worse for awhile now. It’s not so much the venue as it is the “entertainment” portion & the irritating commentary from the “hosts” on tv. Fixing to watch the Lions loose . Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
After watching a bit of the Thanksgiving parades on tv I’m thanking God for football! I know this has been an unprecedented year but these “parades” have been getting worse for awhile now. It’s not so much the venue as it is the “entertainment” portion & the irritating commentary from the “hosts” on tv. Fixing to watch the Lions loose . Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

The parade entertainment and hosts ... 🤮 ...

14441 - 14460 of 14472 Posts