Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
In an effort to give our members an opportunity to share links to centerfire ammunition "finds & deals", we are adding this thread as a sticky so that it can be easily accessed. Before posting to this thread, please review and adhere to the following guidelines:

1. The expressed purpose of this thread is to post the link(s) where the ammo is available including any important/relevant comments.

2. It is not designed as a thread for general ammo conversation. All irrelevant discussion regarding stockpiling, usage, etc. will be immediately deleted.

3. So that only currently available offers are displayed, the original poster will be responsible for deleting their post when the offer is "sold out".

4. Any centerfire ammo available link started outside of this thread will be deleted without notice.

Good Luck and happy hunting :).

·
Exchequer
4,435 Posts

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,819 Posts

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,579 Posts
Please forward any current links to centerfire ammunition buys. Specific need is now 9mm and 38spc. for me to re-stock range ammo. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,579 Posts
We tested the LAX Ammunition last month Factory New 9mm 124GR and it cycled in all our autos for target practice but they are out of stock now. Looking around now for more resources.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Follow MrGunsnGear on Facebook. He posts deals all the time and they are in stock at the time he posts.
In the last 2 weeks I've got some Herter's 9mm for $0.18 and .380 for $0.28 from Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas
He has some Federal 115 grain 9mm at Primary Arms posted now for $.22 but I've seen it for $.20
Good luck.

·
Registered
251 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts