1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Anybody seen one of these yet? It's kind of a cool idea but I don't think now is a good time politically to introduce a new product like this.
It's not new. It's been around for a little while. Looks like Hickok is just now getting around to doing a video on it.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
760 Posts
I like this, way cool.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Makes sights hard to use....

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Makes sights hard to use....
I was looking at that. It's probably something you could fix with a ball-peened hammer. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello from the Netherlands , I found also something on you tube ,my question is do you think this device is making your law makers in Washington happy ?
Bumpski AK-47 Bumpfire Rifle Stock
Bumpski AK-47 Bumpfire Rifle Stock - YouTube

In my country its getting every year more difficult to keep on shooting with our sporting guns , we are still allowed to shoot with the AK47 type guns but if some moron from the government finds out that there is a device to make it full auto there is a bog possibility its going to be banned next year .

I was wondering how that works in your country .
Robert

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
I remember 30 years articles about using 2 litre soda bottles as a quick suppressor for 22 semiautos and we tried it and they worked well for 3 -4 shots.

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's been around for a while and it works quite well, but using the sights with the oil filter are impossible! Don't forget the 200.00 stamp and paperwork that needs to be filled out in order to own a suppressor.

·
Registered
485 Posts
It's been around for a while and it works quite well, but using the sights with the oil filter are impossible! Don't forget the 200.00 stamp and paperwork that needs to be filled out in order to own a suppressor.
Do you have to have the stamp before you can purchase that adaptor?

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Well, In that case...that sure would be simple enough to fabricate in a garage.
You do know that the Stamp goes with the Serial number of the suppressor.You will not get a stamp for a homemade can...

·
Registered
485 Posts
You do know that the Stamp goes with the Serial number of the suppressor.You will not get a stamp for a homemade can...
I know, Did not plan on CC the Oil Filter..Just saying....pretty simple and easy to make to plink on your own propery. If the police come...Have you car up in the air and just screw it on...lolo

1 - 20 of 31 Posts