Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... this. This is the invention that should have happened 40 years ago!!! This is what I want for Christmas! And I want to give one for Christmas! Safety glasses required:

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$400…. For a BB gun.
Battery lasts 1,000 rounds
Fires 500-600 RPM
Max 2 minutes of shooting and you’re reloading batteries.
Batteries and charger sold separately.

I guess I’m failing to see the appeal here? 🤔
It uses the same batteries I run in my rc planes. 1000 rnds is quite good, to put it in perspective, 1000 rounds of 5.56 would mean my bills are not paid and my thumbs would hurt as 30 round mags are all I have, and I only have 23 left. May not appeal to every one, but it does to me!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
It uses the same batteries I run in my rc planes. 1000 rnds is quite good, to put it in perspective, 1000 rounds of 5.56 would mean my bills are not paid and my thumbs would hurt as 30 round mags are all I have, and I only have 23 left. May not appeal to every one, but it does to me!!!
Fair enough. If you have batteries that will run it already, that takes the sting out of them not being included. Still, $400 for a BB gun seems crazy to me. Especially when they don’t include everything. It’s not like they need to be built to milspec or anything.

The one thing it does have in its favor is being fully automatic. Since it’s not classified as a “firearm,” you don’t have to worry about the ATF looking over your shoulder.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m looking at pellet rifles in the 4 digit $ range.
I can't resist this. Its almost like my addiction to my pcc9. and I have that "free" optic from crimson trace still with nothing to mount it too. All the reviews seem positive except "mag hard to load" and expensive spare mags. hahahahahaha I bet them folks complaining never filled 100 pmags! LMAO but anyway I am excited about the silly BB gun and thought "that is what was missing in my youth"

·
"The Real Deal"
10,579 Posts
Me thinks you are right ... not sure about the battery part though. His may be CO2. @Tacky is this correct?
Yup no battery in mine, mine is CO2 powered. and instead of 600 rounds per minute like the one above mine shoots 1200+ rounds a minute. Mine was also $200 not $400. No batteries to recharge, just dual CO2 cartridges, you can buy extra mags. Mine is setup just like my AR's with a knockoff eotech. My little girl is gonna learn on mine before using the real deal one day. Safe, semi, full auto, all the controls the ar has, this has, except forward assist. Weighs the same as a normal ar too. Had one of my streamlight on it for varmint control at night around the house.

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Shotgun

hey @maddmatter1970 check this out.

·
"The Real Deal"
10,579 Posts
I'm retro - I still have a Red Ryder (not my original, just the latest of many replacements). Dump a load of BB's in the tube, then cock and fire. Great fun when I was six, still great fun sixty five years later.
Oh I do too, have a pink red Ryder lever for my daughter to start with, friend gave it to me NIB. But still have the crosman air17 I had when I was 10.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts