Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just came across this company and it looks interesting. They offer fully assembled($75) as well as kits($40) which contain every thing you need to assemble the holster for about half the price. I was just wondering if any one had any experience with these holsters and if they were any good. Thanks in advance!
Heres a link for the companies website. http://www.oldfaithfulholsters.com/

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have an Old Faithful holster for my daily ccw. It is real good quality, and super comfortable. I got the stage 3 kit, and was a simple assembly. With the guarantee they give, it's well worth trying. I did, and no regrets. I would recommend it to anyone.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I think im going to get one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Get the kit. Took me maybe 30 min to do and that included watching the vid and also changing the spacers one time.

I like this as much (actually better) than my Crossbreed. Dont get me wrong, the crossbreed is awesome but at almost half the price and a little more cant (the more cant the better for me) you cant go wrong with old faithful.

I wore my G17 the day after I got the kit and the same day ordered another holster for a gun I dont even own yet. That should tell you how much I like them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I really wanted to try them as I stumbled on to them awhile ago but they don't make one for my P94 and I wasn't comfortable trying to do the mold it myself kit but I will eventually have one for my next gun I purchase. FYI they offer 20% to active duty members and 10% to vets, that's a big plus in my book.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just ordered. Will post pics when I get it.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Great holster, have one for my SR9, went with a kit. What gun did you order one for?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its for a Ruger SR1911 5''

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just ordered another one for my p95. Still waiting on them.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
The jury is still out:

Hard for me to put on

really no better than other IWB holsters

Price was right and easy to assemble

I used it today and like it more today than last week.

I did change the attachment clasps to J-hooks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have two. One for my SR9c with a Crimson Trace laser and one for my Sig P938. It keeps the gun tucked in tight and the more you use it the better it fits your body. I've put all my other holsters away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts