Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Prior to 9/11, flew our colors on a semi-regular basis, but 24/7 every day since then. Naturally, I've worn out a few flags. Last year, a local Boy Scout collected worn flags and did a proper flag-burning as a work towards his Eagle Scout.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Great pics Guys we have the stars and bars painted on the side of the house. Its kinda small probably 2ft by 2ft i will have to get a pic

·
Banned
282 Posts
Yes. I'm very proud of our Colors.

I have two flags that I don't fly. One was the flag that covered my father's casket. The other was carried by an F-18 on a mission over Afghanistan early in the War on Terror.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Flys every day at our house.

My brother in law is bringing me one home that was flown in Iraq when he returns in July..:cool:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flys every day at our house.

My brother in law is bringing me one home that was flown in Iraq when he returns in July..:cool:

I would fly that baby on all of the special flag days. what an honor. Glad
to hear it.

·
Banned
700 Posts
Like religion it's particularly offensive when some attempt to subvert it for their own agenda. From a political party hi jacking it as their own logo to those who would sell anything to us with it draped in the background, it's most certainly been abused. Thankfully it's real meaning lives on for all Americans of all walks of life, colors, creeds and origins!

SD

·
Registered
260 Posts
Old Glory was the first thing I bought for the house when we bought it. She has come down for a couple of storms, other than that, she flies 24/7.

I love my country.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts