Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been a member of this board since August 8th, of 2014. However this only my second post!

I originally joined while looking for help with a problem I was having with a new Single-Six Convertible .22 revolver. I read what others had done to solve this problem and left.

I occasionally came back to read a few posts and leave without posting myself (I have a vague recollection that I may have tried posting once or twice but was rebuffed because it wasn't in an board area that you could post your first post - though this possibly could be memories from another board and I'm confusing them).

Between this (possible) rebuffing, my becoming busy with other matters, and the fact that where I normally live is off the grid (no internet, phone lines, or power that I don't generate myself, I didn't get very involved with the board. -(I do visit the Public Library in town about once a week and do some browsing with my laptop on their wifi)

Anyway, a few facts about me:
I'm a native Montanan and was raised with the outdoors as a large part of my upbringing.
I'm an U.S. Army veteran.
I live in the Bitteroot Valley.
Divorced.
Used to make my living as a cook.
I'm slightly disabled (not service related).
I own several Ruger Firearms.
I live with 2 dogs up in the mountains.
I read a lot.

That's about it for now.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum from Illinois.
Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
17,263 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle. Thank you for your service.

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. I'd live up north if I was not married. My wife (of 46 years) does not like the cold, though, so south Oklahoma is about as far north as I can get her to live. Grandkids are a factor, too.

Enjoy the hunting and fishing and no pressure way of life. I have always admired the simple life.

Bruce

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Two more posts to go.
You could just go to the new members forum and welcome a couple guys to the forum.
Be up over ten posts in moments.
Good luck.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.