Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom's first job as a logger is at a remote camp in Canada. After 12 weeks back in the woods with 50 other men he gets to take a trip into the closest town for some fun on Saturday night. He orders his beer, looks around the bar, and sees that the place is filled with nothing but men. He calls the bartender over and asks where are all the women? To which the bartender replies that he hasn't seen a woman in the town in years. Tom is shocked and dismayed. He asks the bartender what the men in town do for pleasure and the bartender replies, "We got ol'Joe in the back." Tom shakes his head vigorously and says, "Oh no, I don't go for that." He has a few more beers and heads back to camp. 12 weeks later he gets back to the town and by now he's really got some pent up sexual energy. He asks the bartender if any women have come into town yet. The bartender says, "Nope, but we still got ol'Joe in the back." Tom says, "Oh no, I don't go for that." and has a couple of more beers. As he sits there he gets to thinking that if all the other men visit Ol'Joe it's probably ok if he does but he really doesn't want anyone to know if he can help it. He calls the bartender over and says,"If I went in back nobody would know except for you, me, and Ol'Joe right?" The bartenders says, "Well Sven and Chuck would know too." Bill is bit taken aback, "Why would Sven and Chuck need to know?" The bartender replies, "They have to hold Ol'Joe down, he don't go for that either!"

-Wuchak

1 - 3 of 3 Posts