·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Hand her a phone and tell them to hurry

Reactions: Sin Nombre

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Times we live in and, the media is pretty good at creating hysteria about everything they can.

I think that would be a, tactical jack ? ;)

·
Banned
365 Posts
I think the only exercise that woman gets is jumping to snap conclusions.

On further look, anyone with any knowledge would see that it is a Hi-lift bumper jack for a 4 x 4. Maybe that lady never had to learn how to change a tire with one of those old bumper jacks?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think the only exercise that woman gets is jumping to snap conclusions.

On further look, anyone with any knowledge would see that it is a Hi-lift bumper jack for a 4 x 4. Maybe that lady never had to learn how to change a tire with one of those old bumper jacks?
In other words, it's a "high capacity" jack! And it's black! It might even be a "Ghost jack" capable of lifting several vehicles is just seconds! No one needs a jack like that! They need to be banned! It's for the children!:D:rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Oh! I'm feeling jack envy! I want one of those!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Moron's like that also vote. This country is really in serious trouble.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I cant look at pics on this site :( not very mobile friendly. They pop up just fine but if i try to zoom, they disappear. Figured i mention it, mobile is very big these days

·
Registered
319 Posts
too funny. we had one around here a few years ago, swat swarmed on a local mall to hunt down a man with what turned out to be an "assault umbrella."

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey! I have one just like that, only red. So, I guess it's not an assault jack because it's not painted black?

Liberals are just plain idiotic. They live in a fantasy world and their ignorance and arrogance are astounding. I used to live in a liberal college town, the mayor of which refused to fix the potholes on a street because they were "quaint." She's now in our PRC state government. PRC = Peoples Republic of California.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Times we live in and, the media is pretty good at creating hysteria about everything they can.
I think that would be a, tactical jack ? ;)
The media is great at getting things wrong. They'll call a skid loader a bulldozer, a back-hoe a crane... :rolleyes:

That woman needs to get a life. :p I've got a couple of those jacks. We used to call them house jacks years ago. They are VERY heavy duty lifting jacks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts