Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Hawkeye African has a beautiful stock made of real American walnut, the forearm is slender, and has cut checkering all around. The pistol grip is graceful and trim, is finished with a blued steel grip cap, and the buttstock has clean, straight lines with a good, soft recoil pad. The blued steel is a semi-matte finish, and the one-piece bolt/handle is made of stainless steel. The magazine floorplate is made of blued steel, and has a machine-cut Ruger logo on its surface. The sights are a wide V rear sight mated to the large bead on a ramped barrel band front. Also, the stock crossbolt, while placed there for strength, adds to the handsome classic appearance of the African. The African wears a medium-weight 23" barrel that measures .667 inch at the muzzle. The stock has front and rear sling swivel studs, and the magazine floorplate is released by pressing a latch inset into the front of the trigger guard. Like all Ruger centerfire rifles, the heavy duty receiver has integral scope mounts, and this rifle comes with a set of steel scope rings. The African has Ruger’s new LC6 trigger, which is an improvement over previous Ruger hunting rifle triggers. It released crisply with no take-up or overtravel at a weight of just over four pounds. Chambered for the new .375 Ruger cartridge, the African holds three in the magazine in addition to the one in the chamber. The African has a controlled-round feed system, perfect on a rifle built for hunting the world’s most dangerous game. Also meant for dangerous work, the rear sight does not fold down. It is a very rugged unit, is drift adjustable for windage, and is quick to get on target. Whether you are after bear in North America or dangerous game in Africa, this rifle will not let you down. I accept US Postal Money Orders or a cashier's check from a nationally recognized bank. Check must clear before I ship. I ship at my cost FedEx Overnight fully insured. $824 If interested, send an email to [email protected] or call me at 410-693-9265.

CZ USA 416 Rigby Bolt Action Safari with Blue Finish & Turkish Walnut Stock. Known world wide as the 602 Brno, the CZ 550 Safari is a true full sized Magnum, not a smaller action blown out to barely hold the cartridge with only 2 rounds in the magazine. This Safari can hold 3 Rigby's in the magazine! Features include Express sights (1 standing, 2 folding), hammer forged barrel and single set trigger. The stock is made from select Turkish walnut and has a classic safari shape. The controlled round feed and fixed ejector make this rifle reliable enough for Heavy and Dangerous game. Barrel length 25"; capacity 3 + 1; trigger mechanism is fully adjustable and able to be used as a single stage or a single set trigger; 3 position thumb safety; overall length 46 1/2"; weight unloaded 9.38 lbs; Turkish Walnut stock; blue finish. I accept US Postal Money Orders, or certified bank checks from a nationally recognized bank. I ship FedEx Overnight insured at my cost. $979 If interested, send an email to [email protected] or call me at 410-693-9265.

The CZ 550 American in 9.3X62mm has all the features of the CZ 550 Lux but in a package that has the American shooter in mind. Intended to be used with optics, it features a classic American pattern walnut stock. The American is not fitted with sights and is supplied with 1" scope rings. The 550 platform embodies aesthetic elegance and ergonomic design. It features a Mauser style claw extractor for controlled feeding and extraction and a compact trigger mechanism that is fully adjustable and able to be used as a single stage or a single set trigger. The CZ 550 has a positive 2-position safety, a classic square bridge receiver with a 19mm dovetail milled into it and a cold hammer forged, factory-lapped barrel. I take US Postal Money Orders or a cashier's check from a nationally recognized bank. Cashier's checks must clear before I ship the rifle. I pay shipping and insurance and ship overnight FedEx. $769 If interested, send an email to [email protected] or call me at 410-693-9265.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.