268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
t/c 44 mag

cz 75 pre B 9mm from the evil empire and a CZ 40b 40 s&w

springfield XD

·
jlweems
278 Posts
How do those CZs treat you? I came close to buying a 75B several times, but always went with something else when it came time to plunk down the money. I really don't want to add another system. Anything else I buy will expand on what I already have, but those CZs are tempting.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the CZ'a are quality firearms.all metal no plastic and very accurate pistols. I have had the pre B now for years.this is a non import bought at the rod & gun club in germany.there was a time where you couldn't get a 75 here in the states.
the cz 40 B is a really hoot and my first 40 S&W.I bought a 175 gr swc mould and pulled out a few loads out of the book and hit the range.I took a moment to get used to the sights but after that I had no problem with the X on the target.:).I really hate X's:).

I think with a few more trips to the range I will tighten this up some.
pete

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Txpete That's looking darn good the way it is. I love to get my hands on that t/c .44 mag and go hog hunting. Man I know that would Git-R-Done.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Very nice! While I don't own any CZs, from what I gather on various forums is they have a large following and are quite popular. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts