Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Those of you who have been lucky enough to receive your SR1911's, I have a small request. Please post some pics of your new gun and your range trips. Help those of us awaiting delivery live vicariously through you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ColoRetiree,
I thought I was bad but if you're counting hours, you're got it bad my friend. Lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deadduck357,
I hate you. (Not really) But I have started to turn this vile shade of green. My doctor says it is a fairly common ailment called Envyitis gunosis. It seems to afflict those of us who frequent gun forums. There is apparently no known cure but the symptoms can be temporarily relieved by repeated visits to your LGS, gun shows, shooting ranges and numerous gun forums. Hopefully, my symptoms will be relieved by the delivery of my next gun.

On a serious note, that was a great article with beautiful pictures. I think I have read/ogled it a dozen times.

·
Registered
583 Posts
To Those of you who have been lucky enough to receive your SR1911's, I have a small request. Please post some pics of your new gun and your range trips. Help those of us awaiting delivery live vicariously through you.
I shall give you some pics, but it sounds like more might just make your ailment worse

I sort of like this pic because shows it with one of my other Rugers.
So I did not just get a pic at some store counter (not that there are any sitting still in stores)

you also asked for range pic - this pic from my first trip last week - first mag at 10 yards - not bad I guess, already getting better. Have been out several times since including a Thursday night match, and also doing some chronos for first reloads

·
Registered
1 Posts
Talked to Ruger CSR today... said no submission to CA DOJ for state approval yet. How can that be???? Not like it is one of the Liberals notorious "black guns". We want it here also. HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Talked to Ruger CSR today... said no submission to CA DOJ for state approval yet. How can that be???? Not like it is one of the Liberals notorious "black guns". We want it here also. HELP!!!!!
It took a few months for the SR40 to make our beloved:mad: DOJ list, but I am hoping the SR1911 gets approved so I can buy one out here.

·
Banned
106 Posts

my friend, your name says it all. this is what happens when you choose to live in the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF COMMUFORNIA.

you do have a choice. you can leave town. hell, i left North Carolina because it was too damn left for me. you should exercise your right of foot, and walk the hell out of there. :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
>>said no submission to CA DOJ for state approval yet<<

For the time being, they know they can sell every one they make without mucking with Commufornia.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts