Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, be careful who you do business with. This company has some very bad BBB reviews and quite a few people on other forums have said that they have had bad dealings with the company. Do research before you order from an unknown entity.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not dealt with them and I will not. There is enough credible info out there, that I felt it was worth the warning to my forum friends. Here's some more info. I assume this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Pattern of Complaint
In January 2019, the BBB began receiving complaints and customer reviews that alleged orders are placed, an email confirmation is received, however, the products are never actually delivered. They also allege, the company is purposely taking customer’s orders and money with no intention of delivering product. When consumers have been able to contact the company to inquire about order status, they are told the items are on back order. Consumers have requested a refund but some were offered store credit. When consumers requested to receive their refund instead, the owner was very rude and provided ‘horrible customer service’. Customer Reviews allege, when disputing the charges, the company sent a nasty email threatening to sue the consumer. Complaints also allege when trying to contact the company, calls are going unanswered.
Recent customer reviews claimed when the consumer reversed the charges for items not received, the owner threatened them with fines and a law suit.
The BBB also received multiple positive customer reviews which originated from the same URL address but used different names and email addresses. Some of the email addresses were the owners information. At this time, all customer reviews and complaints are going unanswered

·
Registered
344 Posts
A company threatening to sue a potential customer for having his credit card company reverse the charges on an order that was never shipped? They wouldn't get very far. At least they shouldn't! Not that I'm going to place an order with this company to test my theory!

In the past, once or perhaps twice, I have had a problem with other companies not shipping an order I placed. However, when I wrote to them to inform them that I was going to report them to my credit card company and have the charge reversed, miraculously my order WAS JUST SHIPPED that afternoon. Evidently this company doesn't even respond to that kind of threat. My thinks they need to be reported to the attorney general of the state where they are located, at minimum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts