Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD*********or FT for GP 100+, Ruger mini 14+extras, 580 series, LNIB Omaha, NE

Purchased this rifle about 6 mo. ago, never have fired it. I cannot say for certain if it was ever fired, as I bought it used from a dealer - though it appears unfired and indistinguishable, inside or out, from new (to my eyes anyway) with no handling marks or residue, et al. Comes also with factory rings, still in package, manual, paperwork, 5 rnd mag, etc.

It currently has an ATI strikeforce folding stock installed in desert tan, brand new, still have the box. Also have the original wood stock, completely flawless.

will sell with stock, 5 rnd mag and black/red ruger case (also new) for $850...if you want additional items, please see below.

additional options for purchase:

I have 2 NIB ruger factory 30 round mags; $50 each

I have 1 NIB and one used 20 rnd ruger factory mag; $40 new, $30 used. Used in great condition.

I have 3 promag steel 30 rnd mags, used, $20 each

I have about 500 rounds of .223 and 5.56 in various brands; will sell the whole lot for .45 each but not before the rifle is sold or traded.

if I sell the ruger or trade it, the above items will be available for seperate sale or possible trade for .45 ammunition.

Must have nebraska buy or CHP permit and willing to complete simple bill of sale for our mutual records (I know this is overkill, but I sleep better at night). This firearm is not registered with the city of omaha as I also have a CHP.

we can discuss trades for a GP100 in 3" or 4" if you are willing to contribute add'l cash, depending on condition of gun and whether 3 or 4". No 6" please (got one).

Prefer local or omaha to lincoln type distance for FTF transaction. I have a FFL guy I use but would like to avoid shipping.

PM if questions...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.