Registered
338 Posts
That is a nice looking rifle!

Flash

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shot a couple of groups with my factory barrel for later comparison. With cci stinger 1.375" @ 50yds. With Winchester xpert 1.250 @ 50yds. It was the first time out with the volquartsen target hammer. I am very satisfied with the reduction in pull weight. Hopefully my new gm barrel gets here before Christmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Shot a couple of groups with my factory barrel for later comparison. With cci stinger 1.375" @ 50yds. With Winchester xpert 1.250 @ 50yds. It was the first time out with the volquartsen target hammer. I am very satisfied with the reduction in pull weight. Hopefully my new gm barrel gets here before Christmas.
Groups look like my OEM barrel's groups after I got it broken in.
I'd like to see what your new barrel's groups look like. Post a pic when you get it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First groups with new barrel. Barrel was cleaned in between each group and one fouling shot was fired off target. Barrel is still not finished breaking in just thought id put my break in pics on paper. There was a 5-10mph crosswind and i suspect that may have effected results. Still groups roughly half size of factory barrel

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Remington target .75"@50
Cci ar. .75"@50
Win xpert sshp 1.50"@50
Cci stinger. 75"@50

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shot a brick of Winchester xpert through the gm barrel today. No ftf or fte . I figure the barrel is broken in now. I will get some post break in results asap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts