Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Howdy, orbull. You won't get much help from us with your addiction. We're all enablers here! So just go out and keep adding Rugers to your collection until you feel better. This could take awhile...

Welcome, peace and God bless, Wolfsong.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas. An addiction?--yes it is, but the wife tolerates it because she knows where to find me.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard Orbull. Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. Sounds like you have got a case of Rugeritis. You're at the right place because we'll help you find some more Rugers to buy. :D

·
Registered
576 Posts
hi orbull...Greetings from SE South Dakota...we plan to travel to OR this summer...Welcome to the forum! The "addiction" is really an "investmen"...you can't go wrong buying SA Rugers! You don't need any help...you're perfectly normal!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana. I keep putting mine together hoping they will reproduce but so far it ain't working. I have to bring in new ones now and then to try out.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
orbull
welcome to the forum glad to have ya with us. BTW we can't stop buying either, come in sit a spell and tell some whoppers we are all ears.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay, glad to meet you, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome from W.WA.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome from WA. You came to the wrong place if you need help to stop buying those ruger sa's.:) However, we are great enablers for your disease. I also have the disease, but a lack of funds to get more SA's. Got my eyes on a bisley convertable in .45colt/acp.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts