Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can understand why the people who run the forum move some threads like scope threads to the "optics" section of the forum...

However, I do not understand the logic of dismantling the 10/22 section to place 10/22 specific parts like magazines that cannot be used in any other gun to the long arms accessories section...

This seems over the top and counter-productive as all get out to me...I definitely finding it annoying at a minimum...

Not trying to tell the folks how to run their business...or complaining...

Simply saying that I only come to this forum for the 10/22 section would appreciate 10/22 specific threads even regarding scopes and ammo to be left here where I can find everything 10/22...

Thank you,
Z/G

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
You answered your own question with this thread.This thread is not about 10-22's but you put it in the 10-22 forum and it got moved to the appropriate section.If you come here for the 10-22 section only your missing out on a whole lot...

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I did not answer my own question and neither did you...

I really think that having magazines specific to the 10/22 do in fact belong in the 10/22 section...not "long arm accessories"...they are NOT long arm accessories...they are 10/22 magazines...

Now I see 10/22 specific barrels are being move to long arm accessories...

Both of these do a disservice to the readers/posters and the forum itself...

If Admin really wants to sort out parts of the 10/22 into different sub categories that bad why not simply make those sections sub categories of the 10/22 section itself instead of burying them in with bi-pods, slings, gun racks/cases etc all of which ARE long arm accessories...

Some common sense please...

It's starting to resemble the logic of the federal govt around here... :mad:

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Let's see if we can explain it in a logic you can understand.Let's agree that the 10/22 is a Longarm gun and that the BX-10/BX-25 is an accessory for the 10/22.That would logically put the threads about 10/22 magazines in the "Longarm Accessory" forum along with non-stock barrels/slings/bi-pods.Besides if your only here for the "10/22 forum" you would see that the "Longarm Accessory" forum first page is almost 100% threads about BX-10's and BX-25's.You also seem to be the one lamenting so about this subject.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I am pleased there is organised chaos.
I do so disapprove of the disorganised kind. :rolleyes: ;) :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.