Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys noticed how much fighting has been going on at the other site? Dont get me wrong, I enjoy reading the other site too! Its just got so crazy with politics and arguing lately, I try to avoid posting there cause its just way too crowded. This is why I think this site has to be my favorite site, no fighting, excellent members, and great topics. I guess Im saying, Im happy this place is here, and all of you are here! To all of you here, from the Aszor Family, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
+1 Azor. I read at the other place, but seldom post. Life is too short to fight over politics and whether Ruger P-Series are junk or not! Merry Christmas from my family to yours.
Tom

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Our forum is ---our forum---what we make it----we come here from various life experience looking for something we haven't found elsewhere-and, looking for it, we bring it with us-this forum is us, or the good in us-looking for friends---fun---learning and sharing---I don't compare us to any other bunch because we're not-we're us-and I have had more good times here with you guys than anywhere else I've been in life-blessed to know you each and all---thanks to our Benefactor for providing it, and the big guys who've stepped up to make the place beautiful and have pledged to keep it a good place to have a cup and share a thought---I've never seen anything like it before-and I like it!!! Honored to be here with you all.....

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I don't go to the other forum much anymore. I like this one. Lot's of good people. Lots of good advice. lots of good natured ribbing & lot's of B.S.! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! AND TO YOU & YOUR'S, A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
When I'se a young lad, Mama used to say with a wink in her eye " A man don't go out for hamburger if he's got steak at home"---I didn't know just what she meant then----but this forum's something like that-"leave this for WHAT?"

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I come to a gun site to talk about guns why so many want to get off track I don't know. Grandpappy alway said there is three thing that will get you in a fight politics,religion, and talking about a mans wife. I am guilty of getting in some of those type threads but I have never started one. Don't intend to either.
Anyway Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
677 Posts
All a bunch of GOOD folk.... love all the Forums, when it comes to 'guns', skip all the crap and stay out of politics...life is too short as it is, thankful for the GOOD things , and wish all of YOU , the 'best' in the New year and of course, MERRY CHRISTYMAS...

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
I agree with all the previous posts. It would be good for each of us to look at the Boards that are having problems and see what is causing them and avoid the same thing here. So far everyone has done a great job, and that is why we are all enjoying it here. Just keep up the good work, and my family wishes each of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kansas45

I don't go to the other forum much anymore. I like this one. Lot's of good people. Lots of good advice. lots of good natured ribbing & lot's of B.S.! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! AND TO YOU & YOUR'S, A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
B.S.? Are you kidding? This is all serious stuff. Where else can you find virtual coffee shops, virtual waitresses and two dogs who are forum members? Merry Christmas to you! Hope all is well with you and yours in Ark City.
Tom

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Thanks again to the members that make this special place in our lives, so very special. It's a great place we have here!

<center>Merry Christmas to You & Yours!</center>

<center>from RNettles and Family</center>

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments guys! This is a great forum because of YOU!

·
jlweems
278 Posts
That place used to not be like that at all. It was very similar to here and Shooters' Legacy. I was the original admin there and at the S&W section, but the forums were bought from the original "owner", and I soon parted company with the new "ownership".

1 - 20 of 39 Posts