Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a very sad message from Rob Ralph's (AKA Waveform) son. Rob had a heart attack in his sleep and passed away unexpectedly on September 25th. Waveform had been an active moderator on this forum and always made excellent contributions to threads. He was one of the forum's most valuable members and loved Rugers. He had quite a collection plus he loved to create one-of-a-kind " Frankenrugers". He will be sorely missed, especially by me because we were good friends.

·
Registered
Hirschjäger
801 Posts
Thank you for letting us know Iowegan.

He will definitely be missed. Please pass on my sympathies to his family.

Aqualung

Reactions: alayonruger

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
My condolences to his family. He will surely be missed.

·
Viceroy 🟩🟩🟩
3,037 Posts
This is devastating. He was so much more than just words on a screen and a random user name. His personality really showed through everything he wrote. He was helpful, jocular, kind, and intellectually curious.

Reading his posts here and talking to him didn’t feel just like messaging an anonymous online corespondent — it was talking to a friend.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I didn't really know the man but he will be missed. Sorry to hear the bad news I wish his family well.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,898 Posts
Rest In Peace Rob Ralph. Condolences to the family and all who loved him.
*I will always be grateful for the help he gave me and the welcome I received from him. Being a older newer shooter he helped guide me through some issues. He came across as a matter of fact and assisted with some safe and reliable knowledge. He presented as friend and a Ruger fan. I will be forever in debt to him.
God Bless "Waveform" and prayers to his family!
Rick Clark CNA, CSE

·
Super Moderator
21,427 Posts
That is terrible news. He was a friend and always willing to help anyone and answer any questions. Prayers and deepest condolences to his family. He will be missed.

·
Premium Member
2,730 Posts
How very tragic...Goodbye Rob (Waveform) . . May your soul Rest In Peace.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,339 Posts
I never knew him personally but this one hits hard.

I can still clearly remember how when I first joined and bought my first wheel gun, I made an ignorant post. But, he kindly explained to me my mistake without embarrassing me to the group.

Rest In Peace, Rob Ralph aka Waveform 😢

1 - 20 of 65 Posts