Ruger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
This is truly sad news. I had the pleasure of briefly meeting him, when I bought a Single Action Revolver from him when he still lived in South Florida. His knowledgeable posts will be missed. Way too young.......

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Waveform's son Brant sent me Rob's obituary and said I could post it. I didn't realize Rob was so young ..... just 58. I am truly missing my good friend and fellow forum moderator.

Here's a link to Rob's obit: Obituary for Robert Liles Ralph | Messinger Mortuary

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,337 Posts
Wow! Gone too soon at age 58.

A very accomplished man.

·
Corps Commander NGV
5,045 Posts
I am truly saddened by this news. Wave was a great benefit to the forum. His wisdom, wit
, and personality will be missed. Condolences to his family.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Sad news indeed. Prayers sent for his friends and family. RIP Waveform.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Thats SAD NEWS ,AND YES WAY TOO EARLY....MAY HE REST IN PEACE,,,THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY..........................

·
Registered
404 Posts
R.I.P waveform. Gone but not forgotten.

·
Registered
444 Posts
He had a giving heart and a warm spirit that came through in all of his posts. He will be sorely missed.

RIP Rob.

·
Super Moderator
3,349 Posts
Thank you for letting us know and for sharing his obituary.

This is sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. To have lost him so suddenly and unexpectedly must be so hard for his family. I did not know him personally but I enjoyed his projects he posted about and his knowledge. He was a great moderator and he will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
This is really sad news and a lot of us are going to miss him. Guys like Waveform are what made this forum what it is. Some of his custom revolvers I think even caught the attention of Ruger. Such a talented individual.

·
Registered
510 Posts
This is so sad to read. This was already a hard day; this made it harder. I "knew" him only from his occasional posts in my threads here. He was always positive, balanced, and respectful. As a person who values music, including the physics of music, I always appreciated his choice of the user name "Waveform". I am deeply sorry that he will no longer post here.

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
Sorry to hear.... He'll be missed.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Sad to loose an outstanding person. I sent a prayer out for his loved ones. Im a heart patient myself. I had a double bypass and then a stent put in 4 months after the bypass. One of the bypassed artery's collapsed. I live every day to the fullest i can.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts