Ruger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Count Ursunk
3,317 Posts
May God give his soul rest and comfort his family. It's traggic news to hear of a member that has left us. His memory will remain.

·
Exchequer
4,606 Posts
Wow! I'm so sorry to hear that. Waveform always came across as a solid and decent guy - smart, well-rounded, and well-spoken.

If there's any way to pass along condolences to his family, I'm sure many of us here would like to do so.

God speed, Waveform.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
So sorry. May the Lord Bless him and keep him and give his family and friends peace and comfort.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family. He will be missed.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Waveform will be missed by all. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but he helped me with my birdshead .357 NM Vaquero with his excellent advice. I will truly miss him. May he rest in Peace.

·
Registered
309 Posts
He provided knowledge and friendship to so many of us. Too young. My prayers for the family.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Prayers for him and his family. RF has definitely lost a valuable asset.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Condolences and prayers for his family.
Since he lived here in AZ, I was always wanting to meet him face to face, guess I won’t get the chance now, here on Earth anyways.

·
Super Moderator
16,254 Posts
Wave ... You will indeed be missed :(. Prayers and condolences to all his family and friends

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Never met him in person, but always enjoyed seeing his new creations.

Deepest condolences to his friends and family.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I always enjoyed his replies to my threads. 58 is too young. I was 16 with a drivers license when he was born. He is already missed.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm very sad to hear this and I only knew him from this forum. Since getting my first handgun 5 years ago and joining this forum he helped me on numerous occasions with friendly advice. My heart felt condolences go out to his family and friends.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've been away for awhile trying to get our Hunting Camp up and running and To come back to hear this Tragic News . Prayers and Condolences to the Family . Wave will Definitely be missed .

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Sad news, condolences to his family. He will be missed; a true giver, contributor and steady hand moderating.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts