Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now, drop what you are doing, and run over to this link: http://outdoorlife.blogs.com/zumbo/ and read what this clown, a gun scribe for Outdoor Life has to say about our 2nd Amendment rights. At the time of this writing, the posts over there are going up at the rate of 100 per minute and in a very short time have exceed 1600. This is your opportunity to let Zumbo, Outdoor Life and their advertisers know what you think about this crazy, insane, whack-job position. I swear, the are "burning down the server" over there. Get in on the feeding frenzy and let them know what you think.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Gutpile Charlie
I'll bet dumbo zumbo will had a red a--s tomorrow! What an idiot.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
As I mentioned on the other forum, he also writes for Shooting Illustrated, a NRA publication. I have already fired off an e-mail to the editor of that publication asking that he be removed from his job. As a Life Member, it sickens me to think that this guy is getting paid by the NRA of all people.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
It seems like he is "back peddaling" now... Too late! The damage is done, and he is being quoted by the "Brady Bunch" now as a supporter of "the cause"... What a nimrod...

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Sounds like he started writing without engaging his brain. Outdoor Life is certainly distancing themselves from his comments. I am also not a fan of the "black rifles" but will be the first to say I have no problem if you want one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts