Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know of a source for P-89,etc. mags, the FACTORY, stainless, 15 rounders, for less than $30 a pop?
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
No! No--- It's how you lived that counts, to paraphrase "Braveheart" "It's every man's duty to live well, it matters not how a man dies."

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thirty bucks is actually not a bad price for the factory Ruger P89/P95 15rd stainless mags. I paid that for mine. You'll probably have to catch a sale or some kind of special deal to get them for much less...

quote:Originally posted by skipper49

Do any of you know of a source for P-89,etc. mags, the FACTORY, stainless, 15 rounders, for less than $30 a pop?
Thanks,

·
Registered
300 Posts
quote:Originally posted by skipper49

Thanks,
I paid $30.00 for mine from my favorite LGS. I doubt that you will find 'em for less.I hear that the MECGar magazines are good, but I just like to keep everything factory even if it is a few bucks more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I guess I'll pay the 30 @. I too prefer factory mags whenever possible, even at higher price.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Are hi-cap mags legal in your state?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir, Jim. I live in the great state of Georgia. Could be much better of course, but generally very gun friendly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts