Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the Ruger P Series pistols, the P89 os one heck of a work horse; I regret sellin' my P90, I still own the P89 though. I went to buy a P90, my FFL told me Ruger discountinued the P Series with the exception of the P95 and P345. I hate to say this , I'm not a big fan of polymer framed guns..jus' saddened the Heavy Metal is gone...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Look out for them second hand if possible.
Visited Rome four months ago and loved it.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
P series

I love the Ruger P Series pistols, the P89 os one heck of a work horse; I regret sellin' my P90, I still own the P89 though. I went to buy a P90, my FFL told me Ruger discountinued the P Series with the exception of the P95 and P345. I hate to say this , I'm not a big fan of polymer framed guns..jus' saddened the Heavy Metal is gone...
I'm not a big fan of polymer framed pistols either, but IMHO the unique material used by Ruger has a different feel--much more "rigid" and "solid". To the point that Ruger has proven that no steel inserts are needed for the slide. My P95 has a much more "substantial" feel than my Glock 19:D

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
The feel of Ruger's polymer is very good, but the balance is top heavy. I love my P345, but I'd love to pick up an older all metal P some day.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
The top heavy comment applies to my P345. I handled a P90 yesterday and noticed it did not feel top heavy at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts