Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruger still has the P345 listed on their sight but I don't see it listed for sale on Gallery of Guns, I have seen it in the past. I have been wanting one for carry and about ready to spring the cash for one but now no dice. Bud's has them listed 'out of stock'.:(
Anyone have an idea on what might be the reason?
Thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I think they may have discontinued it. I noticed the same thing when I was checking out my P95 on the Ruger site. If it has been discontinued, it's a shame. I owned a P345 for several years and it was a great gun. Really regret having to sell it now but you may have some luck finding a decent used one if it has been dropped from the line up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
This just a guess but I think gallery of guns just doesn't have any in stock and Ruger is so behind on production that the slow selling P345 is on the back burner for awhile. Gallery of guns has been out of stock on alot of guns in the last 6 months or so. People buy em as fast as they can get them in.

·
Super Moderator
16,265 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I think they may have discontinued it. I noticed the same thing when I was checking out my P95 on the Ruger site.
While the P345 will eventually go the way of many other P Series pistols, I doubt that it will be discontinued until they have a polymer .45 replacement.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
While the P345 will eventually go the way of many other P Series pistols, I doubt that it will be discontinued until they have a polymer .45 replacement.
Good point....I wonder if 'that' SR45 &SR45c is in the works after the new year!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I stopped at a pawn shop yesterday and they had two new P345's, i was looking for a 1911 model 45 acp. I really like the way it feels just like my SR40, i plan to buy one along with a 9mm for less than the cost of a 1911.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts