Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use aftermarket sights on their 345? I put some Williams "firesights" on last year. In the light they are great, but in low light they are not worth a hoot. The factory ones are way better in low light.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I recently purchased a P345 and so far the factory sights are ok. If I make a change I will put Tritium sights on as I have done with my SR9C. I find they work better all around than the "firesights" for me. How do you like your P345 so far?

·
Super Moderator
16,338 Posts
Bob ... I've kept the original sights on mine but did consider adding a set of Meprolight tritium sights a while back given that the P345 spends most of it's time as a nightstand gun these days.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have had it about 3 yrs now and I really like it. Have replaced springs with wolf springs but still not a fan of the double action trigger pull. I probably shoot the sr9c and 1911 better. Wish they made XS sights for it, would like to try some. I think they do make them for the sr9. Over all it is a very good gun. Always dependable.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Been looking at the rear sight on my sr9 & p345 I think (haven't measured yet) that they are the same size slots. If they are Galloway makes a adapter plate for adding a red dot type sight. There are several that should work great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts