Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i just recntly Aquired a P89 Manual Safety Model which was just broken in and Put away, It has the Hogue Grips and Original Grips One Factory 15rd mag and a After Market 15rd Mag The gun looks almost Brand New and would like to Know what would be a Reasonable Asking Price

·
Registered
302 Posts
Paid 250 for my P89T and got a deal.
It had less than 50 rounds fired through it.

It is a keeper IMHO and you need to make sure you try yours out. They are awesome.

tk

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
sheepdog & tkarter are right. If you are a gun person, a pistol guy, then you should keep it. Give the P89 a hance & you will grow to love it. If you really want to get rid of it, PM me & maybe we can work a deal. I really sugest that you keep the thing though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Why do you want to sell it? Are you hard up for cash? Nothing wrong with that, we've all been there, but many folks regret selling guns and later wind up buying them again, at a premium.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I acquired a P89 from the estate of a friend of mine who died of cancer.
It seems I WAS in his will!!!
It's a good gun.
However, I don't carry it nor will I ever sell it, for sentimental reasons.
I took it to the range and fired it on the first anniversary of his death, cleaned it, and put it back into the safe.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Under the situation a reasonale asking price: "PRICELESS"

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by denfoote

I took it to the range and fired it on the first anniversary of his death, cleaned it, and put it back into the safe.
A fitting tribute to a good friend![^]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts