Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help! I've looked everywhere for magazines for my P90 that hold more than 15 rounds! I prefer the 40 round magazine that I've seen in videos, even a 25 round would be sweet. Anybody know where I can get one? It would be greatly appreciated! If anyone knows where please let me know! Thanks! Also, I don't know if there's a laser and/or flashlight attachments as well, if so please let me know where you can find those too! Thanks again.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
You will NOT find a factory mag that will accomodate more than 8 rounds.Lasers/flashlights will have to be trigger guard mounted.The only answer is after market.Sportsmans guide/Brownells/Midway would be logical choices.

·
"The Real Deal"
8,041 Posts
Biggest magazines I have for my p90 is a 10rd, being the p90 uses a single stack magazine, a 25 or 40 round magazine would probably touch the ground. Their may be some out there, I have been shooting the p90's since 1999, I have never seen higher capacity than 10. Their used to be a crimson trace set of grips for the p series guns that had a laser, around $300. Flashlights, almost impossible without gunsmithing a special setup. Now if you had a p89, you could find a high cap magazine, double stack, and p95 was the first p series with a railed version for other accessories. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts